Prerequisites for this course are:
- 18 years old.
- Advanced Nitrox / Decompression certified (or equivalent).
- 100 logged dives.
The following equipment is recommended to bring to the Trimix class. It is STRONGLY advised that all Trimix students own their technical dive gear at this stage of training. If you do not have the equipment needed it will be provided free of charge during the class.
These items are available at Hoodsport 'N Dive and make sure to ask about our 10% discount offered to any student taking a technical class from Hoodsport 'N Dive and ETDS!
- Dual Cylinders (with regulators)
- 2 Stage Bottles (at least 40 cubic ft) w/regulators
- Argon Setup
- 50lb Lift bag with dump
- Primary and Backup Light System
- Dive Reel
- 7ft Primary Regulator Hose
- Back-up Mask
- 2 Dive Computers
The price includes: all books and course material, registration, and diving gases.
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.
*3% additional if using credit card