Prerequisites for this course are:
- SDI Open Water Instructor or Equivalent.
- ERDI Supervisor or Equivelant.
- Be a minimum age of eighteen (18)
- Pass a Medical exam administered by a physician
- CPR1st Aid or equivalent.
- CPROX or equivalent.
- Ability to teach ERDI Full Face Mask & Drysuit specialties or ability to obtain certification.
- 100 logged dives of which 75 are PSD dives either operational or training.
* As an example, the PADI Rescue Diver course would not be considered an equivalent but a PADI approved distinctive PSD specialty outline would be, subject to review.
The price includes: ERDI SOP Manual and ERDI Instructor registration. Additional cost for Instructor Evaluation Course (IEC) based on IEC Instructor rates.
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.
*3% additional if using credit card